- Derived from blue-green algae, Blue Spirulina is rich in B vitamins and protein to refresh energy levels, boost immunity, speed up metabolism and improve digestion
- A vibrant superfood that mixes into 50 shades of blue
- Great source of fiber, antioxidants & minerals
- Perfect natural alternative to food colouring- no additives, preservatives or artificial colours
- Perfect for sparklers, mocktails, yogurt, oats, lattes, baked goods, smoothies and more!
- Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly
Nutrients from the ocean without the fishy taste- blue spirulina is behind the magic in our wave blend. Packed with nutrients and bursting with colour, a little bit of this natural superfood goes a long way!
Looking for a natural way to colour your creations blue?
Our vibrant blue spirulina powder is naturally packed with nutrients from the sea to help. High in energizing B vitamins, protein & fiber.
WHAT MAKES OUR BLUE SPIRULINA BETTER?
100% NATURAL PIGMENT
It's the best natural alternative to food colouring. A natural pigment found in blue-green algae and is free from artificial dyes or colours.
A VERY UNIQUE PROCESS
Ever see a few handfuls of spinach wilt away into a tiny portion? Well that's because of its high water content. We kick it up a notch through cold dehydration.
This takes out all the water, so you're left with a super concentrated serving of superfoods.
High in vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants
that can help protect cells from damage.
Gram for gram, it is said that spirulina is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS
We really mean it. Check our ingredients and check theirs- you'll find at the very least a few additives
Use blue spirulina to boost your smoothies, oats & more!
Add 1-2 tsp(s) to water, nut milk, juice or yogurt and MIX or BLEND into smoothies or SPRINKLE over snacks and meals
SIMPLE BLUE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE:
Blend 1 cup frozen mango, 1 banana, 1 tsp SMOOV blue spirulina powder, 1 cup milk
MORE WAVY RECIPES!
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS & THEIR LOVELY CREATIONS
We love it- Keep Going!