- Great source of clean, steady natural plant-based energy
- 5 energizing superfoods packed with nutrients for upto 8 hours of energy and focus
- POWER your day using all-natural superfoods- fight fatigue, lethargy and drowsiness
- Great source of micronutrients: Vitamin A, Potassium, Iron and Niacin
- Perfect for energy smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, juice or water!
- Best alternative to coffee: 1 serving = 1 cup of coffee (Caffeine)
- 25 servings: $0.99 per serving
- Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly
We know there’s a fire burning inside of you- why not add fuel to that flame? Let this superfood blend be that source of clean and all-natural energy to get and keep you going- All without the crashes or jitters!
Looking for an energizer that doesn't get you all jittery and anxious?
Try our fuel blend and power through your day, without that dreaded crash.
Made with just 5 energizing superfoods- packed with nutrients,
our blend is the best source of clean, steady and natural plant-based energy.
Guarana seeds are a great source of natural caffeine that help reduce fatigue and boost energy levels for an extended period of time without any crashes or jitters! They also improve mood, focus and memory.
Maca is an herb native to Peru that's been used for centuries and for good reason. A powerful adaptogen because of it's ability to balance hormones, improve energy levels, stamina, focus and sexual health.
Lucuma is a great low-glycemic sweetener that contains many nutrients including vitamin B3, beta-carotene, calcium, iron and zinc. Even depicted in ancient paintings of the Incas in Peru.
Goji berries are a great source of vitamins A, C, fiber, iron, zinc and contain all the essential amino acids. This helps maintain good immune function. They are best at boosting energy and improving mood.
Bananas are rich in potassium and vitamins C and B6. They add a smooth creamy texture to smoothies and provide instant energy and help moderate blood sugar levels. They add a slight sweetness to this blend.
Use this blend daily and get it done!
Add 1-2 tsp(s) to water, nut milk, juice or yogurt and MIX or BLEND into smoothies or SPRINKLE over snacks and meals
GO-TO SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
1 tsp fuel blend, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup frozen mangoes and 1 cup milk.
MORE ENERGIZING RECIPES!
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS & THEIR LOVELY CREATIONS
We love it- Keep Going!