black forest smoothie
Ever have a piece of black forest cake? Delish right? We took inspiration from it to create this chocolatey smoothie
1 SERVING| SWEET, ALL-NATURAL
○ 2 tsp euphoric blend
○ 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
○ couple of pitted medjool dates to sweeten
○ 1 cup frozen banana
○ 1/2 cup milk (Use lesser liquid for a thicker texture- depends on your blender)
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend for about a minute or two on high speed.
3. Pour into glass and enjoy! And save some in the fridge for later.
Share this healthy delicious creation with family.
Honey, Coconut sugar or a drizzle fo maple syrup to further sweeten. Sweet but still healthy!
Rise & Shine to a bowl of vanilla oats baked with...Read more
🍰These Strawberry shortcake truffle bites are the perfect no bake summer...Read more
These mocha bites are a quick, healthy, and easy no-bake snack...Read more