Creamy Cacao Superfood Latte
Warming & Nutritious Drink - Dairy Free!
🍫Calling all chocolate lovers. Kick your cravings to the curb and up your energy naturally with this creamy latte. It's packed with natural mood boosters like cacao and energizing ingredients like mesquite, MCTs and guarana seeds (the same stuff in energy drinks- without the other stimulants and additives)
Don't forget to share and tag us @smoovblends in your creations. We really do love seeing them, seriously. We even give you a free pouch for every 5 creations you share with us!
INGREDIENTS | 2 Cups
Total TIME: 10 MINUTES (For Soaking) + 5 Mins
🥛 2 cups unsweetened almond or oat milk (*see smoov secret below)
🌱 3 pitted medjool dates
🌱 1/4 cup cashews
🍫 3 tbsp euphoric blend
🔥 1 tsp fuel blend
🍁 1 tsp maple syrup
1. Soak pitted dates and cashews in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. If you're comfortable working with hot/warm liquids in a blender, heat the almond or oat milk up. If not, heat after blended.
2. Add soaked dates and cashews to a blender. Then add milk, smoov blends and maple syrup.
3. Blend on high until dates and cashews are liquified.
4. Pour into 2 cups. You can also use a strainer to further remove any cashew or date pieces (We enjoy a bit of texture). If you prefer it warmer, microwave for about 40 seconds.
smoov secret: If you prefer a lower calorie drink, use unsweetened almond milk instead of oat milk. It will remove about 120 calories.
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!