Looking to make a quick and sweet healthy snack? These no-bake brownies use just 3 main ingredients, take less than 5 minutes to make and are a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth.
10 HEALTHY BITES | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE
- 2 tbsp euphoric blend
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds (hint: you can throw in a few walnuts as well)
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
2. Blend until you get a dough-like consistency. The amount of time this takes depends on your blender/ food processor. If the ingredients just dont want to bind, add a splash of water!
3. Empty dough out onto wax/ parchment paper.
4. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes
Enjoy! These are a great little treats for after meals or when you are battling that sweet tooth. They are best stored in a container in a fridge and best if eaten within 4-5 days.
Throw some fuel blend in and turn them into chocolate energy brownies.
Rise & Shine to a bowl of vanilla oats baked with your favourite nuts and fruits!🧁This is for you if you like warm oats or baked goods!
🍰These Strawberry shortcake truffle bites are the perfect no bake summer dessert!
These mocha bites are a quick, healthy, and easy no-bake snack recipe! A delicious way to fuel your day. They're made with wholesome ingredients.