Nutritious & Wholesome Dessert Recipe - Vegan Friendly
Looking for something different? Give this nutritious dessert recipe a shot. It's got your day's vitamins A & C!
Give this recipe a go and don't forget to tag us in your creations @smoovblends so we can proudly share your creations on our social and website!
1 ½ cups gluten free flour
1 tsp turmeric
2 tsp Golden Blend
1 tsp ground cardamom
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch
1 cup coconut sugar
1 peach or plum (pitted and diced)
½ cup coconut oil (melted)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan yogurt (or vegan sour cream)
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 container non-dairy cream cheese
1/4 cup vegan margarine (softened)
1 Tbsp Smoov Golden Blend
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 Tbsp agave syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a large bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl mix all of the wet ingredients then transfer to a bowl with dry ingredients.
4. Mix together with a spatula until just combined. Don't overmix.
5. Coat your baking pan with a cooking spray.
6. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
7. Cool the cake on a rack for 10 minutes, then unmold it and continue cooling it on the rack.
8. Start preparing the the frosting by adding vegan butter and cream cheese to a large bowl or stand mixer and mixing it for 2-3 minutes.
9. Add in agave, Golden Blend and Turmeric and beat until desired texture.
10. Frost cake, decorate with peach or plum pieces and enjoy!
Life's too short to eat boring foods, but also not long enough to just eat junk. And if you think eating healthy is boring or hard, look again! Our superfood blends are made with vibrant and functional superfoods- packed with nutrients making it the most satisfying way to eat healthy with just a spoonful!
You are one click away from making fun & healthy creations with your family.
So... what's stopping you? SHOP BELOW
Subscribe to make healthy REALLY fun & easy!
Special Offers, Recipes, Books...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!
Tag us @smoovblends in all your creations to get featured on our social and website/blog!