kale berry smoothie
Just kale and all kinds of berries, nutrient packed to make you feel great!
Looking to make a sweet and healthy smoothie? Try one of our favourite recipes that's not only packed with antioxidants- but you'll never guess, has greens in it!
This smoothie is packed with enough nutrients to make you feel great and sweet enough to satisfy any cravings.
(We think it tastes like jam, but you be the judge of that).
2 SERVINGS | SWEET, ALL-NATURAL
- 1 tsp berry exotic blend
- 1 cup of fresh kale leaves
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup water
1. Place all ingredients in high-speed blender.
2. Blend for about a minute or two on high speed. Make sure you blend the kale well !
3. Pour into glass and enjoy! And save some in the fridge for later.
Or share this healthy drink with family.
This smoothie is so great at masking the taste of vegetables, so go ahead and add some more if you like- Spinach is a great addition. Just make sure they are blended well.